Agnostic.com

9 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jealous of a god we don't believe exists ?. Makes sense.

Again, another Xtian group that thinks it knows about a group of which they have nooo idea. What can one expect from those who (want to) believe in invisible entities that exist for the sole cause of human welfare.

I can't go to church. I'm the only one keeping me from going to church. Sam Sorbo is making it all up. All believers simply continue to make it all up.

He didn't ask me.

That's not true, I am NOT God...but I do go bowling with him every third Saturday of the month.

He cheats.

I claim that the tooth fairy does not exist. I am the tooth fairy. I claim that the Easter Bunny does not exist. I am the Easter Bunny. I claim the God does not exist. I am God.

I am in the fourth stage of life:

1. You believe in Santa Claus
  2. You don't believe in Santa Claus
  3. You are Santa Claus
  4. You look like Santa Claus.

Very good!

It’s no use trying to make sense of their way of thinking. Just walk away

Let them rage in their churches and vote to tax all so called charities so everyone including billionaire nunS owning hundreds of profit making papal hospitals PAY ALL TAXES ON BILLION DOLLAR PROPERTIES

...and all this time I thought my cat was the god in my house.

No, sorry to inform you but Cat cannot be god since God is Dog just written in reverse script to confuse the gullible....LOL.

@Triphid I believe that Cat wrote it just to throw us off. Spelling in reverse is too difficult for a fun-loving dog.

If I thought I was a God at least I could prove I exist.....

You post, therefore you are.

😉

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:598132
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.