Agnostic.com

9 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

How about the rainbows god put in the sky to let us know he would never try to drown us all again. Is that also indoctrination?

That's just God indoctrinating children to be gay.

Monica No Mates is back at it again I see, this time it's those Homosexual LEGO Blocks is it?
Someone, PLEASE send her a Computer Virus.

Amazingly stupid and ignorant

bobwjr Level 10 May 28, 2021

And those ARE just her 'good points.'

@Triphid Yup

That’s great 😂😂😂
My very dear staffing coordinator , and very gay , was telling me last week that the set is coming out at midnight this Monday , and how hard will be to get one .
I love caleb and his husband Zach ♥️
Considered of others , empathetic , smart , joyful and funny as f kids , ( to me , they are on their late 20s ), both in school to better selves education and income ways , and both giving two fucks about what christians think of their choices .
This Monday at midnight , I took the night off just to stay infront of a screen refreshing and refreshing until hopefully I get to order a set for them ( they love their Lego s collections ). And I have employed 2 nurses , and 3 best friends in usa to do the same 😂
I figured the most trying the better chances .
After this article I ll make sure I ll pray while trying :
“ come on Jesus , go gay go , omfg , let’s get one for Jesus “ 😂🙌😂🦇🦇🦇

And what she is doing with her children is somehow not indoctrination? Of course. Silly me. there is acceptable indoctrination and unacceptable indoctrination.

Maybe coming from here?

oh for fuck sake

So...when all of the little Lego people were yellow, did that inspire kids to develop jaundice? I mean, jaundice rates HAVE fallen since Lego started mixing things up...do you really think that's just COINCIDENCE???

Don't underestimate the all-powerful Lego cabal!

Damn fine reasoning here!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:599588
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.