Agnostic.com

36 8

Why are you a loner?

If you are, why do you think that is?

I find people to try my patience. I prefer to not be around them as I might just say something that would not be either kind or helpful.

Also, and maybe more of the reason, I think I am just too much for most people. I am strongly opinionated, loud, foul mouthed, outgoing (pushing the limits), adventurious (always ready to change things up), and just don't want to take crap from people. I believe this is more common for women of a certain age. And part of the reason I have not been able to secure a good job.

And maybe just a tad bit insecure and worried what others think or feel about me. I keep a buffer.

What are your reasons.?

Akfishlady 8 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Social anxiety prevents me from letting people get close, I start looking for excuses not to hang around them.
I find most men to be obnoxious assholes with whom I have very little in common. I get along with women much better, I can share more with them.

Most people are morons with shit music taste

I've been through a lot and the only constant has been being pretty sure I'd make it past the shit for better or worse. I like people but have found they go away or in some cases are taken away, so that self reliance has served me well.

Because I'm a horrible person and everyone hates me 😀

Jnei Level 8 Apr 17, 2018

I'm a loner not necessarily by choice. I'm a giving person but I guess I come across as mean. I say what's on my mind and don't sugar coat. Some people don't like that. It's easier to not get involved in making friends so I won't, yet again, be pushed aside.

Small minded sheeple ...I get angered and frustrated by all the mermadons.

"I am just too much for most people. I am strongly opinionated, loud, foul mouthed, outgoing (pushing the limits), adventurious (always ready to change things up), and just don't want to take crap from people" - we really need to go out and get drunk together.

Jnei Level 8 Apr 17, 2018

can I come?

@btroje Of course! 🙂

Because my mother was a stressed-out, messed up teenager when she had me and she had neither help nor any clue what she was doing.

As a result we didnt develop the bond of security that a mother/infant should establish and I have trust issues as a result. extreme trust issues. That is why.

Because I have mastered chaos and when ever I think I got something under control the ideas explore like a hydrogen bomb on steroids.

I do my best work, alone, where my mind is free from the clutter of other people's lives. We all need some alone time! And it's OK to take it🙂

You are my kind of girl, can you cook ?

You are obsessed with food, why not just learn to cook?

@LenHazell53 I can, but like to delegate so I can do something else, like putting up posts on this site.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:60013
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.