Agnostic.com

13 13

LINK Anti-Mask Pastor Tony Spell: The Judges Who Ruled Against Me Ruled “Against God” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He seems to think his own will is ht same as his god's. Delusional visions of grandeur.

snytiger6 9 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe a dose of covid will get see things correctly in reality.

Doubtful. Usually when people like him are confronted with reality, they double down on their delusional beliefs.

Because Satan has all the lawyers.

He ain't God

bobwjr Level 10 June 5, 2021

At what point does a sincere belief in an alternative reality cross over into psychosis? If people see things that are not there, hear things when there is only silence or believe in realities that are imaginary, most societies deem such people to be in need of mental health support. While being tolerant of people who hold different views is an admirable quality, at what point do we intervene? Right now, this is a question that is becoming critical in America. Tens of millions of Americans claim to believe in a reality that is obviously false. At what point does this difference of opinion become a mental health issue?

I think it is a psychosis period. Start to finish

You think the Christian religions are nuts , check out India - multiple gods , including a baby God with an elephant head , a monkey God , a God with about four sets of arms , and they seem to worship cows .

wow scary...guess they had better reconsider then

This faithfool is talking about his personal god, that agrees with him.

Don't be offended by this pastors claim, his will is truly equal to that of God's. Denial of a fictitious character's will has no consequences outside the imagination of it's originator.

His god gave him very short measure when giving him his brains.

Yeah, right. What a moron.

How is he not dead yet?

I laughed so hard, I almost fell off my chair. My son died a few days ago, and I'm pretty sure he didn't find God after he passed. I think there may have been a place for energy which never dies, but he didn't see anyone called God. Just a thought, he may have seen my mother, who I didn't want him to see. But.....I have no control.

My most earnest and sincerest condolences upon your loss, try to remember everything that was good and discard everything that was not so good.
I know it may sound trite atm, but no mater how dark things feel/seem right now, there IS brighter tomorrow just waiting somewhere along the line, I've been there, been through the loss and came out the other side, it was NOT an easy journey but it can be done.

God does not want you to have a vaccination card but he will let you number the people sometimes. God also put people in different places on earth to prevent interracial marriage. Then people invented faster boats and even airplanes. God is not so smart.

Was this fuck born stupid or take lessons in how to be that way? Guy should have been shoved up the hole he fell out of when he was conceived.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:601362
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.