Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Sam Harris on UFOs - YouTube

Even Harris is talking about this.

He makes a comment about how interesting it will be who is left standing, given past staunch negative attitudes, if something affirmative comes out about this.

Wonder if he had Neil degrass Tyson on his mind? I wouldn't be surprised. Now that I'd like to see. I've lost since ceased to be an admirer of NdGT.

David1955 8 June 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are unidentified flying objects. This is a fact. When we go the extra step and add intelligence to a flying machine of some sort we have then added a preset belief to the mix and have done so without evidence. I am amazed that in an era of digital imagery we still see bad images of what so many claim is proof of ET and friends.

I think that you are over simplifying what many say about this issue. It's not just fuzzy photos. Yes, of course there are UFOs; the question is, what are they? Only a few ufo pseudo religionists actually claim this is 'proof' of aliens. The rest of us merely want to know what the evidence is. Unfortunately, I don't have much confidence in the honestly or transparency of US agencies to reveal this.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:601928
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.