Agnostic.com

8 7

LINK Christian Dad: My Online Filter Will Block Kids from the “Dangerous LGBTQ Cult” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

An announcement to counter pride month with a filter, justified by a lto of misinformation. Typical Christians activities.

snytiger6 9 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The usual Christian way of showing their 'love' for their neighbor. Actually the more people try to hide things from kids the more they try to see it. Besides, what's he going to do, lock them up and not let them out of the house?!

The faithfool can't see that he is in a cult.

Kids need protection from religious indoctrination.
Assholes like him really piss me off.

Has anyone developed a bigotted Christian filter yet? No child should be exposed to that kind of vile hatred expressed under some construed message of love, acceptance and forgiveness. Not to mention the abject ignorance necessary to reconcile hate as being love, and ostracism as being acceptance.

Meh. It depends on the kid. My sensible, irreligious child exposed herself to the online Christian hate as soon as she knew how to do so (too curious for her own good, if that's even possible). It hasn't done her any harm; she knows that it's BS.

I look for red hats, it isn't perfect, but it helps.

More backward stupidity

The asshole calls it a cult. For the sake of the children, I hope he never has any that identify as LQBTQ because that asshole will be terrible to them. I hate the fucking evangelicals. People need to get the fuck over some asshole bullshit in a text that they seldom follow anyway. I'll bet he eats shellfish.

Well if your children are in fact LGBTQ there's no possibility of an online filter helping them to be who they aren't.
None of this works that way.
Otherwise how is it that we had gay people before the Internet?
People are so profoundly stupid most of the time.

Well said.

Common sense concepts escape them.
Another reason why they believe bullshit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:602209
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.