Agnostic.com

4 9

If you can remember the tune then you can remember the safe word. 😀

SnowyOwl 8 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Armageddon!! Can't help but laugh along with this radio announcer.

I was going to mention that one, it brings tears to my eyes from laughing whenever I hear it.

@SnowyOwl Same here.. always gives me a chuckle and when that radio guy starts laughing.. you can't help but laugh along with him. Could you imagine the EMT's when they showed up and saw all this.. omg.. would have loved to been a fly on the wall when that went down.

Good one! Haha!

Good song

I was always convince the universal safe word was "NO!"
If someone won't take no as an answer then "Meatloaf" is just a call to lunch.

I think we have two very different definitions of what a safe word is but we are completely on the same page for the definition of NO.

@SnowyOwl
I have a whole vocabulary of unsafe words. Two of them combined frighten me to this day. 'Spanish rice'.

@Holysocks I hope that's not your definition of spicy because I really don't think that spanish rice needs a safe word.

@SnowyOwl
I adore currys and have a spice cabinet to make almost any exotic chef jealous. It's just that growing up as a poor Mormon in a large family, every 'fast Sunday', that's what we had to look forward to. It's a psychological thing. The last time my family got together for the holidays, my mother tried to sneak it in and she was almost lynched.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:602219
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.