Agnostic.com

7 5

Do Australians trust religious leaders?

[abc.net.au]

xenoview 8 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sadly, unfortunately and MOST regrettably there are still some who readily fall for the Religio-tard Drivel spewed out by the likes of ScumMo, Turdball and Abbott the the Rabbit, luckily though, the 'older generations, those with common sense and well honed natural instincts are still standing strong and making headway in showing the others that trusting the Religious is like playing Russian Roulette with an automatic pistol, i.e. either way you will lose BIG time.
as for me, I wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could throw them with a 200 kph tail wind helping me.

Ask of Aussie Sceptics.

Not this little black duck.

Budgie Level 8 June 13, 2021

Long may the distrust continue to grow.

Mvtt Level 7 June 13, 2021

This Australian has never trusted any religious leader ever since he came to his senses decades ago.

We tend not to, but unfortunately they're like rats in that they get in anywhere and stink the place up. Our politics, until recently, is not concerned with religion or morality in that we have had a female atheist who was living unmarried with her partner during her term and other politicians who don't even pay lip service to religion. These are not voting issues for us although after our current f##kwit they may become so.

Thankfully most of us don't have to. I don't trust religions, period. I think the scandals with organised religions have taken their toll on trust. Many people maintain this vague kind if belief in God and religion and spiritual stuff, but in my view they are just Pascal's Wagering, though they don't know it. When push comes to shove, religion doesn't guide their thinking or actions.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:603043
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.