Agnostic.com

8 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The age of enlightenment is taking big steps in that country and I wish it would speed up in this one.

I wish Americans would get a clue. Far too many invoke the name of Jesus to line their pockets and bilk millions from Americans who can't afford it. Jim Bakker who went to prison for his crimes as a TV preacher has gone back on the air selling stupid products and supporting corrupt politicians under the guise of Jesus.

He needs to be back in jail!

No wonder, the prime minister is a religious nutter and he is not one bit for the people.

Wow, could have told them long before they tried doing the survey, etc.

The more younger people turn away from religion, the better the world will become.

I can't say that I blame them one bit, they don't exactly have a greatest track record.

The messages of nuns murdering babies and torturing women and of priests buggering and torturing boys are finally having their effects on the general population.

Wonderful!

Good……let it die everywhere even faster than it is.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:603335
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.