Agnostic.com

5 6

I find it strange that I'm not hearing more about the recent shooting over mask wearing. In some reports of the shooting I read that the issue is just too painful for discussion by either side (pro or con) on mask wearing. Really? I am so touched and in understanding. Let me update you on the facts. If you kill someone in an argument over mask wearing you are a murderer. You either thought you could get away with this somehow or you wanted to spend the rest of your life in prison. Maybe you simply did not care. We live in sorry times when words can create this sort of reaction.

The final say in the media is to ask what the shooter could be charged with. IDK? Let me think a moment. Somehow I'm just stuck on a charge of murder. Any words that were said do not matter.

[nypost.com]

DenoPenno 9 June 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"the issue is just too painful" Awe I am sorry. Well, when it comes to pain. "Being shot hurts a lot."

And I never thought, I would be caught quoting a pope.

Murder 1 (premeditated) with depraved indifference...

This is so freaking infuriating and disgusting. HOW could he go back and shoot her IN THE HEAD over a damn mask? Murder all the freaking way. 😡

can someone be charged with criminal stupidity? a world where pride exceeds agreeing to disagree and consequences are to be avoided. responsibilities are dictated by a system steered by money. stupids rules. it's thinking that's too painful.

At the end of the day it’s murder. No one can argue that. If they are still wearing a mask though; do they really offer any benefit to society???

That county has only 21% vaccination rate. Maybe she was frustrated about that.

[covid.cdc.gov]

Mask wearing is strange. It may not hurt you, and it may not help. In my area I see 2 kids playing on their bikes. One has a mask and the other does not. I see people walking down the street wearing a mask and others driving their cars as they wear a mask. Some idiots seem to think this is all about air quality or some such crap. Anti-mask people want to argue with the establishment that tells them to wear a mask. Yes, I'm sure they will make an exception "just for you." Change a store or corporate policy "just for you." People are so frigging stupid!

@DenoPenno anyone still wearing a mask is a retard at best.
If you can smell a fart through a mask, you can inhale a virus easily. It’s just fucktarded.

@Diagoras the brainwashed idiots not mentally capable of questioning the media are the ones harming society and the nation as a whole. Just ignorant sheep doing what CNN tells them to do. Just doing what their masters tell them.

@CourtJester The real reality of mask wearing had to have been one thing and one thing only. It would keep you from sneezing on, or directly coughing matter onto another person. I don't see much more than that and I wore one. My Corporation required it. No work for me in December as I had Covid19 and was out a month. I'm now fully vaccinated (they paid me) but I will only do this one time. I'm done.

@DenoPenno if you cough or sneeze, anyone wearing a mask would still inhale what you expelled.
Masks are just stupid. They are absolutely pointless on a really good day.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:604091
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.