Agnostic.com

7 18

LINK Fewer Americans Say Religion is Gaining Influence Than Anytime in Past 50 Years | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Both the religious and nonreligious think the inflouence of religion is on the decline in the U.S.

snytiger6 9 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It depends on what religious group you are talking about

They are not great believers in birth control, that’s for sure. I think over time more of their followers, at least once out of their hardline countries, will moderate too. We can hope at least.

The religious always say their influence is faltering just to scare the flock into recruiting.

Fewer Americans are saying this is the greatest nation on earth..... Correlation? Perhaps? So, what's your point?

I's say the U.S. is hte most powerful nation on earth, not the greatest nation.

Can’t go fast enough!

Well, the age of enlightenment is going at a faster pace than I thought and maybe this country will be considered an Atheist country just like France.

The United States has the largest Christian population in the world

also yall be fat asses

2/3rds of the u.s. population is overweight or obese

which is worse?

@HeAdAkE still steps in the write direction. People can loose some weight going into world and filling out job applications, instead of receiving a hand out.

BOON voyage organized religion!! Thank nobody but yourselves for your own smugness and everything else about your pathetic selves for it.

I would imagine this trend will continue, especially after my generation, the Boomers, are gone.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:604874
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.