Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Florida Students Required to Register Political Views? - YouTube

This is what happens right before totalitarianism and Fascism.

snytiger6 9 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Desantis gets rewarded for this kind of shit because it amuses Floridians to excite libs. None of what he makes noise about will stand up in a free nation Court. If it turns out that States Americans truly have flipped or given up, and he wins the throne, then it will all become law. As 45 recedes like a dying old man from public view Ron might become the heir. My underlying feeling is that his bubble has run its course and he leads a dying party. At least, Federally. They might hold on to state control for a bit but eventually that'll also slide into a minority population. It will also be harder to do business with the more popular liberal states and Fed govt. That's why Ron doesn't interest me.

This is the kind of thing that communist nations did to try to require ideological unity.

@powder Fascism is a form of extreme capitalism.

This can't be constitutional.

barjoe Level 9 June 24, 2021

Collecting the data is likely perfectly fine, but yes, what they do with it could certainly be unconstitutional.

@Druvius I disagree. It's not perfectly fine. Forcing people to reveal their political beliefs is a violation of their right to privacy under the 14th Amendment. The 1st Amendment protects the right to freedom of religion and freedom of expression from government interference. Not perfectly fine at all.

Will some have to wear a STAR on their clothes ?

Leetx Level 7 June 24, 2021

Democrats will have to wear a blue donkey! 😳

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:605245
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.