Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK Bill Cosby Is Not Innocent. He Has Not Been Exonerated --Twitter

BILL COSBY IS NOT INNOCENT. HE HAS NOT BEEN EXONERATED. His release means that Cosby, a sexual predator, was incarcerated within a criminal legal system that has as little regard for its own rules and procedures as Cosby does for his victims.
Marc Lamont Hill

barjoe 9 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How the hell could you screw up a case like this? I guess you can if you're Bruce Castor. Total incompetence!

@Organist1 According to the court, the indictment should've never been made. Bruce Castor lost reelection as Montco DA because of the Cosby deal. I was surprised they actually charged him in the first place.

With so many people opposed to Cosby’s release, someone may take the case to a federal court.

It's done. He won't be tried again. There's worse criminals out on the street.

@barjoe IYO. IYO. Of course.

@yvilletom IYO is right! Allegedly drugged and raped 60 women. Few violent criminals have been that prolific.

Bill Cosby got his troubles, I got mine.

Bill Cosby freed after top court overturns sexual assault conviction

[bbc.com]

On a technicality.

An accurate statement.

I read that 60 some odd women lodged complaints about him but because of statutes-of-limitations they only charged and convicted him of 1 case.
I think your wording is correct -- BILL COSBY IS NOT INNOCENT. HE HAS NOT BEEN EXONERATED.😐😎

RichCC Level 8 June 30, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:606400
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.