Agnostic.com

5 1

I'm 34 single never married don't have children and I'm looking for a woman that will accept me for who I am and what I'm about

Joker87 3 June 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

uhhh.... I think you should probably be upfront about who you are and what you're about. At 34 I would bet $20 you aren't aware of the answers to those questions. This site is extremely philosophical, so I would encourage you to avoid bold statements such as these and try to keep in mind the people around you aren't so sure either, so it's okay for you not to know. Just don't walk into this thinking everyone else is in a static mind frame. Remember to which, you are ultimately at a loss for in imagination or otherwise. Have a fine day sir.

I suggest you write more about yourself in your bio.

"I'm looking for a woman that will accept me for who I am and what I'm about" says you are unwilling to grow and change.

Stopping smoking is the best thing you can do to improve your health. Smoking is a dealbreaker for most women.

I don't care if it's the deal-breaker or not if they're not willing to accept me for who I am and what I'm about then they're not worth my time and neither are you apparently

Despite the advertising, this is not a dating site. The only woman on here who does date gives us all a detailed analysis afterwards, but go for it, we all need more laughs 🤣🤣🤣

@Joker87 reported. And nice of you to demonstrate so clearly your obvious character deficits to any woman who may have been interested.
Edit: I see you've removed your insulting post.

In truth, there are probably more women from here that date than just her, and I have a good idea who you're referring to, but she is the only one who always posts a detailed analysis of her dates afterwards. But your point is well taken.

Aren't we all?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:606468
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.