Agnostic.com

3 11

LINK Third Mass Gravesite Found at Another Catholic-Run Canadian Residential School | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

It's the third discovery of mass graves at the sites of Catholic schools for Indigenous children in Canada within just the last month.

snytiger6 9 July 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Before long Canada May wipe out all the catholic churches in that Country if this crap keeps coming out. The “church” richly deserves for every fucking one of their buildings to be burned to the ground!

@MsHoliday It is hard for some people to let go of their religious beliefs. The ones that struggle to let go are so indoctrinated it can take years to wake up. Religion poisons everything!

Several Catholic churches on Indigenous lands have recently been burned down.

@MsHoliday death! Of course then it’s too late.

They seem to have been practicing genocide.

Despite the story told in "The Sound of Music", many catholic churches worked WITH the Nazis in WWII.

I would imagine there are the same in USA.

Yes, I was thinking since the same programs were in operation in the U.S. to strip indigenous persons of their language and culture, that it is very likely there are also mass graves of indigenous children in the U.S. as well.

@snytiger6 This is, of course, another form of racism and yet the mostly repugs say here is no systemic racism in the US. If republicans were a race, I would have to call myself a racist.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:606565
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.