Agnostic.com

14 2

What are your 3 go to categories when you log on? All the categories are marked new.

Mine are: Silly Random & Fun, Love & Relationships, Music Movies & Books

PickledRick 8 Apr 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had no idea there were so many options.

i still haven't quite figured this place out..ha..

You will, it's like on a safari

I like polls, but generally I keep it random, see what friends post.

I like to keep it random but memes always make a good start!

Well Memes r us of course! Then if I have messages. Then who has commented on one of my posts.

I do discuss and just see what I fancy talking about then

Philosophy, philosophy and philosophy, lol

I just go straight to Discuss.

JK666 Level 7 Apr 19, 2018

The bell icon first, messages next, then..........see who's joined or commented in my autism group 🙂
Then I get to rest of you lot 🙂

I go to my Alert first, then to the Letters, then to whatever I land on in Discuss.

sometimes i will pick a catagory, mostly when i have something specific on my mind, but mostly i just start scrolling. im pretty much at least mildly interested in most things, so i usually find something.

Byrd Level 7 Apr 18, 2018

I take the sampler approach. If get email alerts telling me if someone has commented on something or replied to something I've written, so I read those first. I then hit the Discuss button and roll through that for a few hours.

Academic
Philosophy & meaning
General & hellos

I check for any messaging, alerts and go to general posts.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:60685
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.