Agnostic.com

7 8

LINK 11 arrested from armed group of men claiming not to recognize laws after standoff

The is a black armed militia group. If this trend spreads, Republicans will be calling for Assault Weapon bans and crackdowns on militia groups.

barjoe 9 July 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm sure you know the Right Wing has nuts cases who form "Militias".

More to the point, they will learn it doesn't matter what they choose to recognize.

Massachusetts armed group arrested after stand-off with police

[bbc.com]

Need BBC to make it official?

@barjoe BBC has good news. Atleast it's not fixed news.

Oh shit! Not the Moors!

Why aren't they arresting the white militias?

2nd Amendment! Right to form a well regulated militia! lol

When trump banned bump stocks the Right didn't bat an eye. As a matter of fact I mentioned this to several. None cared. Now President Biden wants to ban "arm braces" and the use of 3D printers, and people are going bananas over it. BTW the "arm braces" are a stock for a SBR, however they are considered a pistol.

Forest. Trees. The Left want to "defund the police" the Right cry while they are forgetting the White House was just fucking invaded.

These guys are so fucking stupid.

Everybody learns the hard way ignorance of the law is no excuse for breaking it.

But, hey, at least they did science. I think.

[moorishamerican.net]

I do like their thoughts on rechanging their name tho. I think it is quite refreshing. They're pobably bat shit crazy, but I like the concept of the name change. Just don't know much about these folk, or any type of hidden agenda. Ever watch the movie Last King Of Scotland? It was based on a true story.

The Second Amendment does not guarantee the Right to form a Militia; it guarantees the Right to own weapons. Forming a Militia is another whole story.

Only for "non-Americans", which is you know who.

Only if they are non white!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:606931
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.