Agnostic.com

11 3

if U still believe that - humans built the pyramids -
this short yet concise video should - eliminate such delusions -

KWAPELL7 6 July 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

While I agree with you the Pyramids were built with extraterrestrial help, at the. very least, your video was NOT "short yet concise," as you claimed. Since I have ADHD and can't tolerate long-winded, boring ANYTHING, I had to skip your presentation for the most part.
As for the other commenters, the less said the better. They know not of what they speak, is as far as I'll go.

Thank U for being honest Storm1752 -
an entirely admirable aspect of Ones Self -

For those who are replying about the pyramids the film said The Sphinx. It showed an image of the pyramids as an overlay but not that they were built by anyone other than Egyptian slaves. I haven't rewatched it so might be wrong but that's not what I took away. The graphics do seem slick but that's good for catching attention. One doesn't begin a new epic without changing the narrative, or story, because evolution requires a sea change. Thanks for sharing.

U R most welcome & Thank U for watching -
a lot of topics covered & perspectives expressed -
many potential explications where Truths may be found -

Namaste - that which is - Energy being a Person thru a form of Life -

and yes - it is the Sphinx that they R specifically focused on & accurately concluding -
that it was constructed 1,000's of years prior to the pyramids - Not by the Egyptians -

And when the aliens rested, they took weekend breaks at Atlantis.

I am pretty certain that many of them did exactly that -
yet Atlantis was not considered to be the only "vacation hotspot" -

U don't - actually or really- believe that - intelligent Life -
exist only on this 1 planet - out of the estimated Trillion -
planetary bodies in our Galaxy - 1 of Trillions in the Universe -
such thinking would seem to be - just a bit arrogant & ignorant -
especially for a species that calls itself - "wise humans" -

@KWAPELL7 The question is NOT the probability of life elsewhere in the universe, but rather the evidence that ANY extraterrestrial life has ever visited here. People like me want to look for any evidence to confirm it. But you just want to believe, build a fantasy based on that belief, and say it is so. In other words: think like a religious person;

@David1955 - No in fact David I refuse to accept - Any & All such nefarious "beliefs" -
my conclusions R based soley upon available - factual - demonstrable - reliable - data -
that can be used to - Logically - Rationally & Reasonably - explain the existence of such Beings -

the many hundreds of pyramids around the world & under the - Oceans & Ice -
from an era with stone & bronze age tools - is in itself enough to make One question -
what other lies have we been told to keep us - Ignorant - subjugated and "safe" -

@KWAPELL7 if only some credible non Eric Von Daniken type historians, Egyptologists and archaeologists agreed with you. I suppose they're all part of the cover up too.

This sounds like more Von Daniken crapola. It seems there is another virus going around that makes people believe stupid conspiracies.

I remember that craze 50 years ago.. The one that got me was the idea that they built huge animal figures on the ground to land their spaceships. Of course. They travel vast interstellar distances in advanced ships, but need a figure of an animal on the ground in order to land. Right.

@David1955 No David - those were & R still today - simply pictographs -
that were made to amuse & inform the visitors -

the landings that occurred were - just a few miles away -
on the mountain - ridge tops that were sheared off -
to provide for ample - landing & parking space -

I hope that helps to clear things up for U -

Namaste - Eternal Being - Divinely being finite -

Related, lol:

most certainly comical - Thanks for sharing - 🙂

Namaste - that which is Eternal - Divinely being - One Self -

Of course humans built the pyramids. I've seen science fiction and nonsense theories before. You're video is silly. Little green men never set foot on this planet.

barjoe Level 9 July 10, 2021

And even if they have, why build pyramids? Technology to reach earth would have left pyramid building far behind.

@David1955 They haven't.

@barjoe well if only we knew all that the relevant authorities knew. Certainly haven't learnt anything from this current false flag psych op by the Pentagon and their fellow travellers.

Not even going to watch that video. Seen too many Ancient Astronaut Mockumentaries to bother (my Mom loved that crap).

I'm being followed by a Woo Shadow, woo shadow, woo shad-ow...LOL!

I've got a bridge to sell the OP ...

He's a god. He'll tell you himself. He doesn't need a bridge...

and I will buy that bridge - if it is in the - right desert at a specific location -
yet I will fore-warn U - getting it there is - gonna cost U a fortune -
and it will no doubt be much too late - by the time U get it set up -
for it to any longer be of any - use-full or practical value or worth -
as such - my potential purchase offer will - decrease accordingly -

U might want to rethink the offer -
it sounds like a losing proposition -

Namaste - Energy being a form of Life -

Yes…I do still believe humans built the pyramids, and no I don’t think it’s me who is delusional!

U R as sooo many others - still trapped within the illusion your elders fed U -
yet when asked to explicate & explain clearly - how humans carved 300 ton -
Granite blocks from a quarry over 5 miles distant and a river & mountain apart -

using simply logs of wood & tools of brass & copper -
what size ship did they build to carry such loads across the river -
and what kind of mechanism did they use to get it over the mountain -

please explain how they did these things back 3, 5, or even - 10 thousand years ago -
when We - with all of our advanced technology could not - or could barely - do so today -

Namaste - that which is Energy - in Life - as Life - being - One Self -

Ohferpetessake, again.......

yes Anne - its Me again -
but at least this time - it was not me -
with the short yet - informative presentation -

Namaste - GOD as Energy in Life being - One Self -

did U catch the - nuance of that dichotomy -
such is the - Nature of U & I being human - 🙂

Sorry but no. The building of the pyramids by the Egyptians is well established as well as obvious. Don't expect anything like enlightenment if you bury yourself in lies. (but I preach to the deaf)

This guy cannot be a cashew because he's straight nuts.

nor should One expect - Awareness from -
a finite - carbon based - tellurian Life form -
and yet here We R - Spirits being human -

and yes an old - tried & falsified -
message U do so - still preach -

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:608545
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.