Agnostic.com

10 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The guy's an idiot but I think the fight to save endangered species is an exercise in futility. You can't stop all change.

A perfect, new, example of the Dunning-Kruger effect. Fool!

When ignorance & hubris combine...

Always love it when the religious claim that the non religious make up their own beliefs! Um, Where do they think religious beliefs came from? They're made up beliefs too.

I have yet to find any religious nutjob who is capable of understanding the difference between belief and a world view based on falsifiable evidence.

Matt Powell has less brain power than an inebriated paramecium.

Not wasting brain power on his insanity. I read the first few lines and when I got to the part where the good preacher claimed that creation theory teaches that we are decedents of “African Americans” that’s when I knew I could learn nothing from reading more. He is an idiot!

His imagination is so over-heated it's surprising that his head hasn't exploded!

He’s obviously nuts but extinctions are no longer permanent. Take some blood and we can bring them back🩸

Does that mean we are gods!??? Lol

@HelenRoseBuck Yes it does.

We have yet to demonstrate that. It's not just recreating the organism, every organism has a vast biosphere of microscopic flora and fauna that were also adapted to living on and in it specifically, think gut bacteria for starters. Granted it may happen, and peeps are working on it, but "we have its DNA so we can recreate it" is Jurassic Park scifi, reality is vastly more complicated.

@Druvius We can only do what we can do. Tao will handle the rest. If not from our science then Earth will repopulate with life not yet known and that life will be beautiful. I'm not worried about extinctions other than our own and even that doesn't bother me...much...anymore.

You could say his god creating anything is a lie.

Might be a fight, but it’s a losing battle.

Perhaps I should give him a jelly baby - it might help him to start using his brain.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609861
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.