Agnostic.com

6 8

It has rained all day. I am going to bed at 8 PM and will drag my soft blanket with me. The cats are ready.
Let's hope for drier weather tomorrow.
Good night.

Spinliesel 9 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We are already about 2 feet above normal this year.

No rain this morning!

The dry West would love it now, stopping the fires, at least you won't have that worry

bobwjr Level 10 July 18, 2021

Hope you awaken to a dry morning! Here in normally rainy Northern Ireland ….we’ve got record breaking sunshine & high temperatures and talk of a hosepipe ban!

There has been afternoon rain in central Colorado mountains. We took a ride up to Aspen, with many stops and a river side picnic along the return trip, but got no measurable rain until we were close enough to home to not be stopping more. Since I rarely get rain at my house, I enjoyed the rain today. But, thankful it was not a “downpour”.

I just got 1/2 inch of rain in 30 minutes. This is weird weather.

It sure is out of the normal range expected.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:610145
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.