Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Former Trump DHS Official Says GOP Greater National Security Threat to U.S. Than ISIS, Al Qaeda

"I'm a national security guy. I've worked in national security against ISIS and Al Qaeda and Russia. And the number one national security threat I've ever seen in my life to this country's democracy is the party that I'm in, the Republican Party. It's the number one national security threat to the United States of America." Miles Taylor former DHS official under Trump.

barjoe 9 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He is absolutely correct. The GOP is rotting out our moral and intellectual core from the inside.

That is true

All are threats that bear watching. The one that's most dangerous is the one that happens to get a big strike in at any given time.

That observation does not surprise me in the slightest.

Me either

They certainly are! I don’t agree with Republicans very often, but I agree with this guy.

Ditto

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:610345
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.