Agnostic.com

12 11

LINK Jesse Lee Peterson and Panelists Agree: It Was a “Big Mistake to Educate Women” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Yet, educated women were able to step into the jobs of men who were drafted in WWII, which kept production up and made it possible to defeat Hitler. Just one example of a benefit to providing equal education to women.

Personally, I find female physicians/doctors to be much more proficient and provide better care.

snytiger6 9 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Every time I see this statement concerning what a woman can know I am reminded of the segment in the first "Mummy" movie where one of the characters says this, he is later eaten by scarab beetles while the woman he was talking about rides off into the sunset. Women know a lot more than men think and it is to their detriment.

I have a female doctor from India. I am very happy with her. I have more female friends than male friends. No matter where l have lived l have always had one or two close female friends, and l don't mean FWB, just good friends.

as for those who agree with this pathological line of reasoning and creed of harm against women... They should be tased until they shit themselves... The world would be better off without them

domos Level 7 July 25, 2021

I have found that women and people of a different ethnic background make better practitioners. They have to work harder to get ahead and so become better than men who think they have it made and do not have to work as hard.

Makes one wonder who the hell do these evangelical christians think they are and where they are living. To them this is not a democracy but a theocracy. It's not just paternalism but extreme religious paternalism. They condemn Moslem's but act just like them. These fools are showing the true 'morals' of their religion for all to see. One reason so many are leaving this corrupt, immoral industry.

I guess they're Fearful of women being smarter than them..and they prove it just opening their cake holes.
Btw I much prefer Women over Male doctors.. women actually listen to your concerns, men tend to just hear them..

Too Late, Assholes!!!!!!! BUWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA

Kill the patriarchy.

Awwww... they regret their momentary lack of misogyny. Boofuckinghoo!
Men who fear equality of women are simply afraid they'll get treated the way they've been treating women since forever.

Leelu Level 7 July 23, 2021

Cavemen mentality!

Scared, little-boy christian mentality.
Fuck those guys.

@KKGator There is no way that I would fuck those guys. I would use a castrator on them instead.

I just changed to a female doctor, since my current one is about to retire.

I am a doctor and my PCP is a female and the neurologist I have seen and a urologist, both female, are decidedly superior to any male doctors I have had contact with. And I might add that Dr Catherine Shanahan, author of the wonderful,"Deep Nutrition" and Diane Schwartzbein of The Schwartzbein Program are wonderful doctors. Cate Shanahan is also Dr to the Los Angeles Lakers

My ophthalmologist manage to preliminarily diagnose my leukemia whiel she was interning. I've been leukemia free for several years now. I was very impressed. So was OHSU, as they hired her after she finished her internship there.

@snytiger6 slightly all subject but I just realized I have never known of a female opthamologist in this area. That seems particularly odd since it would be much easier to have a full family life with that discipline.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:611233
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.