Agnostic.com

8 14

Crows are smarter than anti-vaxxers and those who still support Trump:

[yahoo.com]

Gwendolyn2018 9 July 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump at least never got an ass whooping from a teleprompter

@Gwendolyn2018 When the leader of the free world can’t read a teleprompter without getting tripped up and wants to tell stories about “Corn Pop”…. Yeah…. That means something.

@Gwendolyn2018
understandable.

A liberal would never want to discuss mental capabilities.

That does not surprise me in the slightest.

No shit!

I always find it comical that liberals are still super quick to still bash Trump. Even after so long that he has had zero control of the market or government. but I’ve yet to see any compliments or support for the guy in constant battles with the teleprompter that can’t construct a full sentence.

That’s funny.

@Gwendolyn2018 On a tangent, what for you constitutes complicated math?

@Gwendolyn2018 Thanks.

@Gwendolyn2018 educated people should be able to do compacted math. No one gets congratulated for that. They get better jobs because of it; but unless you’re in a math competition, that’s all you get.

@Gwendolyn2018 math has always been my weak point. But I’ve never had to do anything but simple math for work. I know a few folks in Huntsville that work at they space center that just amaze me. We ride bikes together and we’ve sat at the gas station and they’ve broken down fuel molecules per mile.
Some folks just have it in them.

dodos.

@Gwendolyn2018 certainly dumber than crows then. crows are kinda bright for our feathered friends.

@Gwendolyn2018 that crowd rivals the sponge for bottom feeder privileges.

@Gwendolyn2018 probably. uncharted realms of stupidity and stuff.

I just love crows.

I posit that earth worms are smarter than anti-vaxxers and those who still support trump.

Petter Level 9 July 27, 2021

@Gwendolyn2018 I think I read a white paper on that - LOL. Just kidding but it would not surprise me.

@silverotter11 Imagine an anti-vax, Trump-supporting earthworm.
It would probably run Donald a close second for the world's dumbass title!

I love crows, I'm currently on good terms with at least three murders.
I see these clever birds doing brilliant things every day.
When hawks chase them they bring the hawk to me if I'm around, and I do ape things like throw things at the hawk, which inevitably drives the hawk away.
It helps that crows know who their friends are, something Trump supporters don't know.

I have crows in my yard. How do I befriend them, especially with this awful bird disease that's going around the NE US? We have been told to take away our bird feeders, in order to not spread the disease.

@Organist1 You can take plain unsalted peanuts and slowly walk along tossing small amounts as you progress, you don't have to shell them. It may take a few days but they'll figure it out, they may even dive bomb people that behave threateningly toward you. Never threaten them, they never forget, the crows around here even know my car.
If you really want to be their buddy get them some meal worms, but that's a lot of trouble to go to and peanuts seem to work fine.

@Willow_Wisp I always say hello to them, and since I'm a musician, play instruments in my studio with the windows open. That attracts songbirds, but I'm not sure about crows.

@Organist1 Crows are practical souls, food will get their attention, but they probably would appreciate music with their meal, I can't be certain of that, but parrots love music and crows are as smart as parrots.

I actually perfer birds of prey. The crows I had around my house in the woods left when the great horned owl took up residence.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:611949
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.