Agnostic.com

8 13

I'm sure all the men on this site already knew this but occasionally you guys need a reminder.

Lorajay 9 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sure

bobwjr Level 10 July 30, 2021

So that's what they mean by a pot of gold being buried at the end of a rainbow

I'm happy to keep the mystery going by very seldom letting anyone know it was me... I rarely eat things that make me gaseous, but when I do, I take advantage of the direction of the wind, the crash of the waves, the beat of the drums or other distractions to disguise the sound and scent of what simply must come out, when in mixed company. Being raised a "lady" means I can usually sneak my natural emissions, without detection, while guys tend to let it rip and get a ribbing for it. That's just how it is for my age generation, I think.

What does the culture do to women that requires men to lie so often?

. . . just whisper it 🙂

[twitter.com]

My grandmother used to say.
Horses sweat.
Men perspire.
But ladies glow.

I don't glow, but I glisten sometimes!

@Julie808 All that glisters?

@waitingforgodo Yes, but she does not glisten, she is just being modest. She shines brightly, so brightly that I can see the glow on the other side of the world.

( Go no, now ask where the puke emoji went. LOL )

Have you ever smelled a rainbow? Ewww!

Of course

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:612634
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.