Agnostic.com

3 4

Electric power, fueled by hydrogen and radioactive waste?

yvilletom 8 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Transmutations? Hahahahahaha. I transmuted fluorine to neon at UCI, but that's another story.

I wish the Safire team luck. Maybe they'll actually stumble across something useful, but I doubt it.

Does their seeking investors mean anything to you? Investors usually invest carefully.

No, except they're motivated to produce technobabble like the video.

@racocn8 Cynic. LOL

Great work!!!

You’re like a Flat Earther with this crackpot BS and persistent as any other cult member.
Shameful how you’ve compromised your intellectual capacity with this drivel.

The stupid hurts you, but I find it entertaining.

As I’ve said to other cult members, show me one functional technology produced by your weird little cabal, just one, anywhere. Then I’ll hear you out.
Your people don’t believe relativity is a thing. I wrote my own GPS software in college, without factoring in the Lorenz transformation for time dilation it wouldn’t work because time passes faster on satellites then it does on Earth exactly as predicted by relativity.
You see gravity is caused by time bending when mass is present.
You really have no idea about what you’re preaching do you?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:612993
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.