Agnostic.com

7 8

LINK Florida’s Third-Rate “Holy Land Experience” Theme Park Sold to AdventHealth | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

There is no word of what the health care company intends to do with the failed Christian theme park that was in such financial trouble they had to fire "Jesus".

snytiger6 9 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Do not be too non-plussed about this. Advent Health is owned by the 7th Day Adventists!! There is probably a religious agenda behind the sale!

That's bad
They don't even believe in medical treatment.

Just their woo shit.

Like those "Pregnant? Worried? Billboards directing people to religious centers that practically imprison women through their pregnancy to sell the babies to adoption.

@BufftonBeotch I think you are confusing the Adventists with the Jehovah's witnesses. The Adventists run hospitals and I had my successful physical therapy, after shoulder surgery, at an Adventist run program, before I even knew they place was in their realm.

Good thing that monstrosity is gone maybe they can replace it with something useful

Sounds like they are going to build a medical facility of some kind.

Things like this always get me. Who in their right mind would believe you could have a "holy land experience" in Florida? Is Florida the Holy Land?

That is what happens when dividends are more important than life!!!

It will become AdventHealth corporate headquarters!!

All The CEO’s will have their very own golden thrones to sit their overtly over paid fat asses upon!!!

I went there when I believed in the bs and I thought it wasn't that great then. So, it's doomed to fail no matter who owns it.

Not just Florida, The entire US is a third rate nanny state.

And a country with high divorce rates, a broken family institution. Crumbling infrastructure, broken immigration and healthcare systems that remind you of the 1700s.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:614199
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.