Agnostic.com

3 4

I don't understand why some people (likely leaning to the right) are so bothered by a vax requirement. When i went to college, i had to get the MMR, and for good reason - so Measles, Mumps & Rubella wouldn't spread thru the university like wildfire. Duh! Nobody was protesting then! Why don't those morons, errr, people, why don't those people who support t**** remove their heads from their asses, allow airflow to continue to their brains, and wake the fuck up???!!!#&=\/?? Soapbox exited.

Stilltrying1964 7 Aug 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's a cult meme. It's a motif around which people express their identity and loyalty. However, it also is used to identify non-self, others, and targets for disparagement.

Easy answer for your question. It's something about rights and chemicals and Big Pharma and government telling you what to do and a few other things that are either completely ignorant or completely selfish. See. Easy answer. 😀

At 75 years of age I have been wondering the same thing. Anti-vaxxers forget that this is not a "choice." It is often a requirement. I have been vaccinated my entire life and have seen many bad diseases removed from society because of it. This includes polio. You just cannot cure stupid!

Polio is nearly extinct in the world today, except for two countries where it still lingers. Namely Pakistan and Afghanistan, where of course, some of the religious authorities are opposed to vaccine.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:614527
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.