Agnostic.com

8 6

LINK Nurse DEMONIZES Vaccines In Town Hall Sermon - YouTube

So apparently because they're Christians and have the false idea that some part of creating the vaccines uses fetus material, they should be exempt from taking the vaccine. This is what happens when secular governments have to respect religious beliefs? Why the hell should public safety have to take into consideration religious beliefs?

redbai 8 Aug 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Here's the dig, everyone in the media is up in arms about the misinformation that is getting out there yet these same people in the media give people like this bitch a platform to spread this misinformation. It's fucking crazy.

Not sure if you watched the video, but there are commentators who actually point out that she is passing on misinformation. I think that the problem with much of the media is not including context but this video does. They point out how and why her comments are wrong.

@redbai I didn't watch all of it, her voice hurt my ears, but why even air the shit?

@MrDragon Because it is important that people know there are those who are spreading misinformation.

@redbai if you say so, I think it's irresponsible, to give them a stage.

@MrDragon Given that no one organization controls all media how can any single media organization possibly demonstrate that misinformation is being put out there without showing it and debunking it publicly?

@redbai it's been debunked, over and over again, and yet, still the real facts are ignored and that shit still gets out there. Squash it don't give it a stage.

Idiot, proves that you don't have to be that smart

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 16, 2021

I see her coming towards my bed, Gawd will give me strength to arise & smite her! It's a freaking Miracle !

She is ignorant and should not even be a nurse. As for vaccines being made out of fetus material, I heard that one a few months ago from a man. He claimed not to be angry at the women who had abortions because it was the doctors. The doctors all want the vaccine to be made out of fetus material. Really? When did this happen and why did the way of making vaccines change? We have so many idiot people in this world.

Why is that raving lunatic not being kept in secure accommodation?

And she calls herself a nurse.

Fuckin nut case.

Well, this gal speaks for God and knows what he wants. What percent is delusional and what percent is asshole?

About 50, 50 me thinks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:616171
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.