Agnostic.com

1 1

Do you not want your emails being tracked but still want information to be sent?

DuckDuckGo have introduced a new service. Currently in Beta mode and with a waiting list:

[ia.acs.org.au]

FrayedBear 9 Aug 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is a welcome development! Google just might need to re-examine a significant portion of its business model.

@FrayedBear I already have E2E encrypted email accounts.

@FearlessFly [duckduckgo.com]

E2E only works when your recipient has already enjoined you in a preset configuration. My understanding is that this will result in each new contact being unable to monitor you through their reply. I doubt that it will prevent government, spy or hackers reading your mail. They will however have to go to further measures to determine your prefences, buying habits or beliefs.

@K9Kohle789 What is your q: number link? This thread is "Do you not want your emails being tracked but still want information to be sent?" q: 617242

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617242
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.