Agnostic.com

10 11

LINK “I Am Christian”: Alabama Cop Convicted of Murder Begs for Lighter Sentence | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I am so sick of people trying to portray themselves as "good people" just because they consider themselves to be Christian.

snytiger6 9 Aug 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fry his Christian ass

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 25, 2021

So...as a "CHRISTIAN"...he thinks he is "ENTITLED" to be judge, jury and executioner?
Ummm...OH FUCK NO...talk about arrogance.

Not all christians are good people. Just look Trump.

Look at Moses. Serial multiple murderer and rapist.

He was only carrying out the covert orders of his Commander in Chief, the genocidal maniac known as "the God of the Bible".

They all belong to the same club. At least a huge majority. That's why they're always quick to let the judge know they're in the same club.

Hope he gets abused in prison.

Yeah right. Asshole. If he is a real Merikan Xtion he should be asking asking for the death penalty.

An utter psycho. Ugh. I hope he remembers the murder relentlessly.

A daily kick in the balls would be a good start.

This is not news, as character witnesses during sentencing hearings frequently resort to claims of piety and churchgoing behavior on the part of a defendant. Of course if I were the judge I might be inclined to be less lenient on one who claims moral authority, both by his Christian faith and in wearing a badge.

Hope he has a long slow and painful death.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617755
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.