Agnostic.com

45 16

3 Mirrors

It is said that opposites attract, yet when I look in retrospect at the reasons my relationships ended, I see that it was usually due to our irreconcilable differences.

Name 3 things you prefer to have in common with a mate.

AMGT 8 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1. Honesty
  2. Humility
  3. Compassion

I like these; these would be my next three.

-Independence
-The desire for alone time
-Very affectionate

Of course that is only three there is a long list but those three seem to be the hardest to find all in one person.

Desire to be with each other
Desire to communicate with each other
Desire to invest in each other

Must appreciate The Addams Family or Halloween
Must be agnostic or Athiest
Must be progressive or liberal

Absolute honesty, Not a Trump supporter, and must like animals.

the love of dogs and nature, a good sense of humour and respect.

We "get" each other, we have each other's backs, and we can communicate with each other.

Intellectual pairing, emotional maturity, sexual compatibility

Minimalism - not into materialism.
. No religion, spirituality, or other woowoo.
. Respecting individuality - don't want to change them, forget trying to change me.

Patience
Emotional responsibility
The willingness to talk about everything

skado Level 9 Apr 19, 2018

Great list ?

A relaxed body sense... Its hard to put in simple words. It’s a kind of casual freedom with the animal form that doesn’t indulge hangups over physique and anatomy. She spits, wears pants, sits any way she wants, climbs trees, pees outside, not super concerned about being “lady like”.

I prefer partners with keen intellect and visions. Someone who can not only embrace a challenge but see six mays to handle it and choose the best one. A reader. Someone who loves science and philosophy.

I really like weirdos. It’s kind of a prerequisite. Weirdo could mean a lot of things.., but what I mean is a unique outlook and mode of expression... as a lifestyle. She doesn’t have to have a 16” hot pink Mohawk or anything, I just get bored by routine. I prefer a crap original over a refined copy of something else. I’m a junky for the freshness. That being said, I do have some entrenched behaviors myself... having someone in my life that knocks me out of my own habits and patterns, seems to do me some good.

Wow. Great wish list

Political ideology, taste in entertainment, and ability to coexist without always doing something together. I have 2 out of 3 and that ain't bad.

Vocabulary, empathy, sex drive, few more, but limits are limits.

Similar political beliefs, equal intelligence level, equal listening skills.

Intelligence
Empathy
Sense of Humor

I think its pretty safe to say that we all would prefer someone to be agnostic/atheist.
So that's a given. That shouldn't count towards your 3 here.
Just saying.

I sure as shit couldn't date a bible humper (still trying to make this a thing) again.
That was a terrible time.
I don't know what the fuck I was thinking with that.

1. Intelligence
  2. Sense of humour
  3. Willingness to try new things.

Humor, intelligence, friendship

Honesty, respect, Open communication

Sexual intensity......sexual intensity and I guess.....sexual intensity

yours?

skado Level 9 Apr 19, 2018

Financial Fidelity, skin in the game, carry your emotional water.

Only 3 huh? 😛
I couldn't be with someone who is overtly religious. A little bit I think I could handle, but that's about all.
A similar sense of humor.
Likes the same or similar activities.

Educational background-can carry on a conversation about current events and politics.

Political affiliation-being interested in politics and leaning to the left. NoTrumpsters

Common interests -music, television, museums, travel, animals

Intelligence, humor, work ethic.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:61807
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.