Agnostic.com

45 16

3 Mirrors

It is said that opposites attract, yet when I look in retrospect at the reasons my relationships ended, I see that it was usually due to our irreconcilable differences.

Name 3 things you prefer to have in common with a mate.

AMGT 8 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments (26 - 45)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Politics (because that says a whole lot more about a person), 'religion' (we've hashed-out the reasons on these pages) and attitudes towards sex (too many our age are done with it, or never enjoyed it).

Like to work outside
enjoy cooking together
like to tank daytrips

I think the opposites that attract are things like introvert/ extrovert. Not core values that are demonstrated through (and these are my 3) religion, politics, and optimism. And by religion in my case, I mean non religious but not hateful to individuals who identify with religion. Hate the structure and effects of religion, but many religious people I know are much kinder than their belief in a bible would indicate.

World view on politics, religion, etc.
Curiosity about life, desire to continue learning and growing.
Someone who has a kind heart.

A sense of humor and a common point of reference, i.e. you had better known who James Dean was and why he could be important.

Sense of humor, open minded, love of self (not relying on the other as some reason of happiness)

The ability to have an intelligent conversation, the ability to be intimate and the ability to think beyond your own circle of friends and family.

"If I was a mirror, I'd find another mirror. And look each other dead in the eyes, crystal clear."

3 things huh?
Hmmm....
The same or similar sense of humor.
Same or similar political stance.
Same or similar lust for knowledge.

Sex, Music and Food.

Duke Level 8 Apr 19, 2018

Not necessarily in that order.

Preferably the order.
Then again, I'm kind of partial to all 3 at the same time.
Hahaha

Same taste in food, same sense of humor, same musical/movie tastes.

1. Loves herself
  2. Support
  3. Honor

Someone who can find humor in anything...would make as good a friend as lover or a lifelong friend...intellectually stimilating

Intelligence {Desire to Learn}

Sense of humor (It relates to intelligence)

Work Ethic {Proactiveness}

Sense of humour, intellect and the need for rampaging sex!

World view as it relates to politics and religion. Sexually open and adventurous. Compassionate and generous.

Intelligence,Trustworthy, and Compatibility

ebdb Level 7 Apr 25, 2018

Same sexual tastes, same taste in music, same taste in movies. I'll add a fourth, because I love in Freedom of Speech: Not a junkie.

Same banking institution, same underwear size, same taste in women.

Sexual desire

1. Intelligence
  2. Sense of humor
  3. Fitness
  4. Healthy lifestyle
  5. Love of hiking
  6. Respect
  7. Communication skills
  8. Kindness
  9. Sexual compatibility
  10. Liberal Democrat values and ethics.
  11. Love of nature.
  1. Ability to follow directions..... lol

3 things...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:61807
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.