Agnostic.com

7 13

This guy has balls of steel! He goes right in the belly of the beast to expose the Trumplicans for the mental dimwits they are. This is jus one of his clips, but he has gone to Trump rallies, white militant camps and other radial Right lairs and came out alive.

Barnie2years 8 Aug 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These fools will have a hard time here. All 4 of the main islands have implemented a policy and signs. It's getting harder and harder for the insane to fight back. I went off island Wed. and was told several ferries were cancelled the day before. Apparently, an engine room worker tested positive so the ships had to be recalled to check the crew. More and more people are experiencing, first hand, the deleterious effects of these people.

This squares with what many others have told me, such that you can find Trumpers, rednecks, and right wing assholes anywhere in the US, even in Boston, California, and New York. Loved the video, idiots, nutjubs, and paranoids...

This is great!! So much ignorance packed into 6 minutes.

I have always come away with that reaction to all his videos of right wingers, just jaw-dropping in their ignorance, stupidity, and paranoia. You sometimes wonder why they all aren't mouth breathers and how they have lived as long as they have. I have also concluded the only way Jordan has never been punched out at one of these rallies is that he has cameras on him all the time to document any possible assaults for later use by the cops or in lawsuits against the attacker, otherwise, these fools would have beat the crap out of him long ago. So they are smart enough not to physically attack someone on camera, I'll give them that.

@TomMcGiverin it didn’t stop them beating on people inside the Trump rallies.

@Barnie2years This is true, because those people figured that Trump would protect them from being prosecuted or punished, and they were probably right about that.

Good for him, keep it up

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 26, 2021

I wouldn’t put myself in the positions he gets himself into, yet all those people sign an agreement so they can air the show. It’s like MAGA is begging normal people to stop them. It’s like the 1/6 terrorist insurrectionist live streaming their own crimes then claiming Antifa did it kind of profound stupidity.

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country." 😟

Sorry, I don’t know if there is a work around.

@Barnie2years Thanks for thinking of me. πŸ™‚

Yes !! He has been in many and some how he makes it every time πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618318
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.