Agnostic.com

8 2

An open question to my Christian friends. Did Jesus have a penis? If so, did he use it as intended by god?

dumasarok 7 Aug 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm sure his mother who had never had sex was very amazed at Jesus not having a penis.

she had sex after lol she was just a virgin before

he did and a wife ive heard

And yet Mrs Christ doesn't get much if any attention from Christian Preachers. Perhaps that's a result of biblical misogyny.

Maybe you could get a productive hobby?

If he was not interested in sex, why did he keep a harem of thirteen, and tell them to abandon their families and love only him. Obvious controlling narcissist sexual addict.

Apparently and was friendly with prostitutes

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 27, 2021

surely during that 33 year stretch he had to take a whiz along the way.

Yeah, I guess that's one of the uses.

False premise. You don't have any friends, Christian or otherwise, because you dirty cons only care about your own.

Whoa! Some history we don’t know about?

Yes, Jesus was circumcised (according to the fictional account in the Bible) so therefore has a penis which the Vatican claims to have the foreskin of.

Good answer to the first part of the question.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618741
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.