Agnostic.com

5 7

Of course wealthy women will just be able to leave the state.
[m.huffpost.com]

Sierra4 8 Aug 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

These abortion laws have never affected the rich. Even before Roe v Wade the rich could find a doctor for the right amount of money or go to another country. Even more important than the ability to buy a lot of stuff is the privilege money buys.

Think ahead. We can count on the politicians to think w-a-y ahead.

Does the GOP-controlled Texas legislature want voters to elect more Democrats?

If the state GOP becomes a minority, which GOP faction will take contol of the state party? The real GOP or the xian GOP?

Hooooooleeeeee fuck.

I think this law is horrific! Yes, wealthier women can leave the state, will a private citizen sue the airlines that took her out of state? If she drives can they sue the gas station that facilitated her escape. I see such a rash of vigilante activity it makes me head spin. I'm so damn glad I never lived in Texas and have no desire to ever live there or visit ever again.

There is RU486 sold as Mifeprex, which has been made difficult to get. There is a cocktail of easily attainable meds that does the same thing. These can be self administered with a safer profile than a full term pregnancy and birthing. [iwhc.org]
[vox.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618928
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.