Agnostic.com

7 8

I am a fucking feminist and I refuse to cower under an onslaught of recent right wing infiltration.

And yes, I have fought for justice my entire adult life.

If your feeble little mind and soul wants to demean that to SJW go the fuck ahead.

You are destined to lose.

Because you will not break us.

BufftonBeotch 8 Aug 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

yeah, the angry, right wing, white men on here lately, is grotesque. it's almost always misogynist. yikes

but white males are actually the oppressed ones in society today. lol

Who or what prompted you to post that?

I am with you when it comes right wing lunatics peddling their hateful nonsense and lies.

There was a recent post condemning feminists and people who work for justice.

@BufftonBeotch It is my experience that misandrists claim and misuse the name of feminism. Perhaps whoever wrote that post failed to see that? (That, along with a general inability to think clearly?)

These people are eating their own, others will perish or see what is happen and smarten up, or go the way of the Rapture.

The Rapture.
That is still in my brain.

All the haters being gone would be a good start.

The war is already lost because everyone is cowed into refusing to admit the problem/solution. It's a circular firing squad surrounding wingnuts pulling pins on the grenades they're holding.

America is becoming less white every day and they are terrified.

@BufftonBeotch

What does SJW stand for?

I speak English, not acronym.

Social Justice Warrior

@racocn8 I was going for a single Jewish woman, got to love acronyms and what they can mean.

Social justice warrior.

As they said Social Justice Warrior.
The original poster demeaned everything I am to slurs and acronyms.

@dalefvictor I am old enough to remember shared rentals being in the Classified section of the newspaper and hey charged by the letter. SWF ISO any 4 2B/1B 1K

We are unbreakable. We will lose some battles along the way but we will win the war because we fight for the good of all people.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618990
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.