Agnostic.com

8 3

The words "I love you" may be powerful to women, but not to a man. To a guy, "I love you" means nothing. It's just a way to get out of touble, It's cheaper than flowers, and it gets women into bed.

Dyl1983 8 Aug 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

not all men trust me some truly mean it

Other types of manipulation work as well if you're a good manipulator.

Manipulators miss a lot of the good things in life.

amen sister

Gee what a charming & attractive man you are....can't wait to Blow You.....OFF!

My parents met at university and eloped in 1947 at ages 19 and 20. They were married for 65 years and I never suspected infidelity. They considered themselves equal partners and I never saw them quarrel. When she died, he taped pictures of her from throughout her lifetime on the walls of his home and cabin. He persevered for 8 years but his time finally ran out this year.

Your post is not about men, your post is about boys who have failed to become men. I think you are an aspiring stand-up comic who doesn't have the balls to say such nonsense in public. I encourage you to aspire to become the man my father was.

Make sure you sleep with one eye open.

And don’t give her a credit card.

While very Random, this post is neither Silly nor Fun. Further, it is not even true, inasmuch as my relationship is concerned.

Come and get it, ladies! Don’t let this one slip away!

skado Level 9 Aug 29, 2021

Speak for yourself

ezackly what i was gonna say!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619027
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.