Agnostic.com

3 2

Isn't that governor a special asshole. Note how his stupid comment doesn't address the pain of those that are left behind. People losing a loved one is of no concern to him at all, because "heaven".

redbai 8 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Translation: I am only governor for Christians, who don't mind being distracted from real problems by false promises that I will never have to account for. Non-Christians??? Screw them! They belong to Satan!

Yes, but you should be afraid of things because even with eternal life you have to die first. Does that make any sense?

Hell…he’ll be organising celebrations for all the deaths by that reckoning! The more deaths the merrier his constituents should be..”think of all the lucky sods who are fortunate enough die early and are going to meet their maker…Hallelujah!” To think he is Governor of a US State, with that kind of thinking, is terrifying!

He’s governor cuz so many ‘sippians think that way.

@yvilletom I shudder!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619074
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.