Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK Preacher on God’s “Flop Flip”: Trump Foes Will Flop and His Enemies Will Flip | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Before Reagan someone like him would probably have been institutionalized.

For those who don't get the Reagan reference, Ronald Reagan had the definition of mental illness changed to save on the expense of institutionalizing the mentally ill, and he emptied the mental institutions and put them all out onto the streets, causing a huge explosion in the homeless population. Then republicans made the claim that people choose to be homeless.

snytiger6 9 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Since, I have joined this community I have less respect for Reagan.

The only thing flip-flopping is this guys pea brain inside his empty skull! LOL

Who do these people think they are? Is your god going to give a good goddamn because of the way you voted? Well, maybe I am wrong and god really does want the top 1 percent to control everything and workers all have no benefits or wages to speak of.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619132
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.