Agnostic.com

6 15

LINK Federal judge excoriates Trump lawyers, refers them for disbarment

Rachel Maddow reads from a ruling by Judge Linda V. Parker of the Federal District Court in Detroit in which she agrees with the case brought by Detroit that the lawsuits filed to overturn Donald Trump's election loss in Michigan were not actually about any legal issues but were political stunts to undermine the integrity of the election.

HippieChick58 9 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Disbar all of them..starting with Billy Barrbell

What it takes to get Trump in jail or in front of a firing squad.

"FIring squad"--- well he ordered a 21 gun salute--- and they all missed. Remember he has ONLY murdered a 'few' hundred thousand people.

Rats on a sinking ship.....Get me my big drill!

The sooner that piece of trash and all his maggot-ridden hangers-on get jailed the better.

I agree

Saw that the other night, love that Maddow covers these stories.

MizJ Level 8 Aug 29, 2021

I do too she explains the background and then the story or event and I love the way she adds her comments ...if they go back to when trump first got elected she outlined several things that need to be investigated

That was great! I don't think fox or oann covered the story.

Read your comment after typing mine. hahahahahahahaha

Great minds think alike?

@MizJ Indeed!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619215
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.