Agnostic.com

5 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've been a regular viewer of "Leah Remini: Scientology And The Aftermath". L Ron Hubbard had the right idea, if you want to make money establish a religion. Likewise, if you want to go counter to any law, regulation, or ordinance, establish a religion. It's against my religion to pay taxes, give money to grocers for food, pay for a bed, oven, or any appliance. My religion tells me that everyone else should give me what I want and not expect anything in return. How far can this be pushed?

We're sorry, Bonnie Kaite, but your continued employment here is contrary to our religious belief that people who refuse fingerprinting are harboring evil spirits that would be dangerous to our other employees.

Haha. 😛

@MrLizard, I found a way to edit comments, but it's a pain unless it was a large comment and more than one error.

Copy what you've written. Delete the comment with the error(s). Set up a new reply box. Paste and correct. It is a pain, but it works.

I will remember that

It will get appealed for all stupid things should. Guess it all depends on the judge.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6195
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.