Agnostic.com

12 4

Every morning, what do you do?

What are the first three things you do on your computer every morning?

• 3 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 12 votes
Maya405 7 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I turn off the alarm, struggle with existential despair, and check the weather.

Every morning is always different. But mainly start with a cup of coffee and NPR Radio to fill in some real news lol. I'm currently job hunting, most jobs I've had in the past have weird schedules and often not a fixed schedule (which I hate!) and eventually ruins any morning ritual I might have.

Memphis is warehouse culture cause it is touching 8 other states. Paramount staffing can teach you how to drive a dock stocker n a reach truck forklift..easy then they place you in a job.. Pay range is from $10 to $17. Many many many warehouses building more

Exercise, fix a big breakfast, read the newspaper (I get the Sunday Seattle edition and read one section per day). I used to listen to NPR but even it is full of doom/gloom tRump news so I have switched to my calming, classical station.

I turn it on and hit Agnostic.com to check for any messages lol. And I have Morning Joe on MSNBC onin the background.

It's nice to wake up in a hopeful state, Sassygirl3869.

Shower, use the bathroom, change my clothes, brush my teeth, make lunches, drink coffee and drive to work.

Thank you for telling us.
Amazing, that you can do all that on your computer, Gatovicolo.
Which computer are you using, if you don't mind sharing?

Actually, I do it around a computer. After all, making lunch on a computer isn’t very filling. My daughter would doubtessky object.

Take my meds
Check Email
Check Text Messages
Decide if I will have breakfast or not
Turn on the News
Play with the dogs for awhile
Clean up the apartment
Decide what to pull out for dinner
work on homework
think about anything that I need to talk to my therapist about this week so that I am ready for our weekly session.

Wow!
Full of action, every morning. Way to go!

Eventually wake, then rise. Fortunately, waking to an alarm has lessened. Any more, it’s peeking toward the window to see if it’s getting light..

Varn Level 8 Dec 2, 2017

What happens when you see there's light in the window?

I’ll look at the clock 😉

And then back at the window, Varn?

Check agnostic.com, emails, searches

Make the bed ,walk my dog ,read the newspaper while I have coffee .In this order

Check my Instagram or play Sudoku. 😀

Read the news: World, country, local.

I do all three simultaneously.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6208
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.