Agnostic.com

7 15

LINK 'Very Painful': California Police Seek Information About Woman Caught on Camera Trying to Set Black Church on Fire

Police in Berkeley, California, are seeking information about a woman captured on camera trying to set a Black church on fire.

“Watching the video, I feel it deeply,” Berkeley City Council member Ben Bartlett told KPIX. “It’s an attack on all of us, and going back in history, the fair housing act came from this neighborhood and when they were passing it, people threw bricks though their windows.”

Security footage shows that the woman approached Ebenezer Missionary Baptist Church on Aug. 14 and attempted to tried to set it ablaze by throwing bricks at the window and pouring lighter fluid on the grass. The woman came back twice to try to get the fire to start but failed.

snytiger6 9 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hoping they catch, and burn her ass, real soon!

I may be an Athiest and I may believe that religion is BS but ARSON is ARSON...and RACISM in ANY FORM is wrong...combine the two and VOILA...you have TRUMPISM...the NEW AMERICA...add this to the growing list of RETRUMPLIKKKAN accomplishments. Every wackjob is emboldened and empowered now...this is going to get bloody. Can't wait to see what transpires in D.C. on the 18th.

Don’t be surprised if Jan.6 gets repeated.

You can live in harmony when you are in harmony. Nobody here is in harmony and there is no way you can say this is not racially motivated unless the would be firestarter had no idea at all where she was at the time.

I don't give a pinch of monkey's turd as to whether or not it's a Black Church, White Church, Pink Church, Polka Dot Church, etc, etc, or any other structure, garden, bushland,house or what ever else, ARSON is NOT the Answer, especially when it comes to things such as religions, let them be, they harm themselves far, far better than we ever can manage, they WILL eventually bring themselves crashing down.

@Dyl1983 You have be Joking I hope.

She deserves to be immolated.

JFC!
This bullshit is never gonna end.

Probably Trumpanzees. Wouldn’t be the least bit surprising to me in any way.

One who proclaims to be a Xtian as well.

@Beowulfsfriend Its the So called Christians in this nation that have been responsible for the most atrocities. They even had a separate version of the Bible to justify enslaving an entire race. One of the many reasons I am an Atheist.

@misstuffy Precisely, they Cherry-pick what ever suits the situation as it arises and justify their actions using to their benefit only.

@Triphid You are so right. They do cherry pick. What scares me is Trump is planning to run again. FAKEST Christian ever! What I do not understand is why the black community would embrace a religion used to justify their enslavement! In my book, that is a very good reason for everyone of them to be Atheists!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621202
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.