Agnostic.com

3 9

The fact that Biden has mandated COVID vaccinations for some Americans is not the issue. Most of us underwent v\vaccinations for smallpox, typhoid fever, measles, mumps, chickenpox, and polio for the sake of our health and that of all other Americans. It has saved many millions of us from disease and possible death.

What is the senseless issue is the arrogant, self-centered, ideologically (but NOT factually) driven refusal of many Americans to get the COVID vaccinations. It seems that they would rather be “proper” libertarians or or pseudo-conservatives than to insure that their families, friends, neighbors, and fellow citizens are alive and well.

wordywalt 9 Sep 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I remember when the country wasn't full of assholes.

What’s fascinating to me is that if you were to isolate these antivaxers and apply their logic to the health and well being of their immediate neighbors, for whom they would sacrifice almost everything to preserve their community, their logic breaks down.

These utterly foolish and senseless persons (i.e., idiots) are playing a game of chicken with their own lives and those of the people they are closest to, and for what? An internet meme? A political stance? A stubborn streak? A political party? Is any of this worth dying for?

Obviously for them the answer is yes!

Maybe so. I tell my own oldest daughter this and she knows I went through a multi-vaccinated life and saw diseases eradicated. She still says it is "her body and her choice." Oh, you don't know what's in the vaccine. Surprise! You also don't know what's in your food and water.

Or in the insidious indoctrination that you have been fed to lead you to such egotistical masturbation.

@FrayedBear And this means what, FrayedBear. Does it mean my words above are not true and that I only think they are because of my ego? When our conquered diseases were rampant nobody looked at it as indoctrination.

@DenoPenno Lol. Not your words - those of your daughter & her indoctrinated beliefs.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621694
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.