Agnostic.com

1 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, it was a terrible crime by a tiny handful of fanatics, not an "attack on America" or a "war of civilizations." The spasm of ongoing global violence Washington unleashed on the world in "response" has killed hundreds of thousands of innocents. Shame on us.

Tiny handful of fanatics? 1.8 billion Muslims on this planet. Even if only 1% of them are fanatics, that's 18 million fanatics. I have a major mosque 1 mile from my house, I know these people, it's more than 10%. I feel no fucking shame. None! It was an attack on America. That is a fact. I don't condone torture or killing of innocent civilians but don't minimalize what they did either.

@barjoe Yes, bigots became even more bigoted as a result. Grated our insane overreaction has radicalized and created far more extremists.

@Druvius Overreaction? I contend inappropriate reaction. Don't blame them tho. They don't overreact.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621720
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.