Agnostic.com

8 5

LINK Sister-in-law of Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp Passes Away From COVID-19 Complications cbs46.com

Governor Kemp didn't seem to care. He spent the last three days railing against mask and vaccine mandates, calling them "gross overreach"!

barjoe 9 Sep 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I really can't wait to vote for his opponent in the next election.

It would be so helpful if he'd just die instead.

The real reason these things are happening is that our ex prez owns the GQP and he only admitted that he had the "Chinese flu." His followers want his blessing in getting re-elected. This means they go along with his nonsense. Gee, the sister-in-law must have had a pre-existing condition or something. We all have pre-existing conditions. Some are diabetic, some are old, some are young, some are too fat, some have a bad heart, some have bad lungs, etc. Get the picture? Until we decide as a nation to call it like it really is our citizens remain stupid. The Dems want to "win over" all of Trump's people. Ain't gonna happen folks.

you can't fix stupid

I hope they were close.

Maybe he'll be shunned by the rest of his family.

Nah, they're all a bunch of GOP wackadoodles. She probably wasn't vaccinated and was maskless. One of those Praise the Lord antivaxxer mother of an autistic child.

@barjoe Ugh...that's awful. I too am the mother of an autistic person. Fortunately, I followed science, and kept him up to date with his vaccinations. Today he's a healthy engineering student. Now this woman's kid has to try to get along without a mother. How selfish.

I would like to see the real reactions of some of these asswipe politicians' significant others.

They don't care as long as they got their huge home with pool and undocumented servants.

Guess he didn’t like his sister-in-law very much. Maybe she was a Democrat.

She died for days ago, it just came out that she had the 'rona. They were keeping that a big secret.

Asshat!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621907
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.