Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK A simple question

Something not in the Bible that people think is.

redbai 8 Sep 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That god helps those that help themselves.....Yeah, helps themselves to as much money they can grab by paying no taxes. 55 corporations did. Thanks to President You-Know-Who.

The concept of sexual identity.

Universal gender rules for clothing and hair styles.

The ORIGINAL golden rule.

America as the promised land/Americans as god's "other" chosen people. I know, only in America.

Divine endorsement of capitalism as an economic system.

The Mor(m)ons rewrote so Amerikkka became the promised land.

How can he say that? Ha, ha.🙂
Everyone knows Geesus was white and spoke English.🙂

King James English, no less.

With blue eyes

Prohibitions against abortion.

There is I believe a set price for causing one, not sure what it would be in today's money, but certainly no biggie.....

@AnneWimsey But it wasn't a case of a woman seeking to end a pregnancy, was it? I've always read that as injuring someone and inadvertently or unwantedly causing her to abort.

@LucyLoohoo yes,voluntary abortion (herbs, I suppose) is not mentioned, only the actions of another causing one requires reparations

@AnneWimsey It's been a very long time since I read that collection of nonsense...glad you remember it the same way.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621928
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.