Agnostic.com

12 9

LINK GOP Activist Lauren Witzke: The COVID Vaccine is a “Mass Death Scale Injection” | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

She's a failed Delaware Senate candidate who is now promoting conspiracy theories and flat out lies.

It shoudol be noted that 75% of the U.S. population has had at least their first vaccine now, and it is the unvaccinated who are now dying.

snytiger6 9 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

my kid told me just yesterday that the vaccine had an aids base and was giving ppl aids and within the same conversation she told me it had a heavy metal base
then sent me five pgs of info proving it was bad but I read info about use by dating from what she sent me

im crushed I can't reason this bullshit out of her

The heavy metal base conspiracy theory has been around for a long time. That was part of the original anti-vaccine movement from more than 15 years ago, when they claimed vaccines caused autism. The Theory was promoted on a radio chow called "Coast to Coast" which played nationally, mostly late night and early mornings on right wing talk radio stations. They brign on conspiracy theorists, and talk about aliens, the Illuminatti, How 9-11 was an inside job, ghosts, witches, vampires and crypto-zoology (Werewolves, the Lock Ness Monster big foot and other mythical creatures. The who show treats the fringe as if it were really mainstream, and many right wingers have come to believe a lot of crap that was put out on that show. It is another way the right wing is dumbing people down.

I hadn't heard the conspiracy theory of their putting the aids virus in the vaccines for a long time, but they just recycled an old formally unsuccessful conspiracy theory from the anti-vaxxer crowd. Evidently, this tiem around some people are buying into it. To this one, you could argue that 75% of citizens in the U.S. have been vaccinated, but AIDS infections haven't really increased at all.

So, neither of the claims are new, but I guess they recycled old claims to apply to the new situation.

The 'stupid blonde' stereotype is disgusting and insulting. It shouldn't be used - but then along comes Lauren Witzke who, most unfortunately, is both blonde and utterly moronic.

I am so sorry for the intelligent, blonde women out there who find yourselves being associated with this fuckwit for no other reason than hair colour.

It’s amazing how all the conspiracy theorist haven’t gotten the virus. I had it and I can tell you it was worst thing in my life. Virus is way worse than the vaccine could ever be.

It's a shame people willing to die from it, because they think their rights are more important than their lives.

She is not only a lunatic, but also a dangerous raving lunatic.

And they are allowing Fuck-knuckles like her to still BREATHE and talk freely in the U.S.?

She needs to get covid and maybe die from it.

There is indeed a mass deception. It is called the Dumbing Down.

Shes an absolute nutbar.

She is ABSOLUTELY CORRECT & Nobody should get the vaccine under Any circumstances!!!!!!
Please Repost this Everywhere, and make it snappy!

Smfh...😳...just nucking FUTTS

It has always been the majority of unvaccinated who are getting severely sick and dying and it will continue to be so. In my county 75% have been fully vaccinated and another 10% have gotten their first shot. No deaths at all but the illness numbers are increasing. Yes there are idiot scofflaws even here.

Maybe we should ask these 'Christians' what is more important freedom or morals' (since they claim to have the moral high ground it should be easy). Problem is, when one or a group try to stop people from wearing masks or getting a vaccine they are, in effect, advocating suicide or murder. Not exactly moral is it?

One would think...BUT...we are dealing with a group of people who have been trained from BIRTH...to NOT THINK...therefore all of their responses will be centered around their programming...they don't know how to get "outside the box"...they are so far gone you could hand them a lit blowtorch and tell them, "CUT HERE"...and they would STILL say "ONLY GODS WILL COMMANDS ME"...a promise of something after death(which they were before birth) is a powerful hook for some people...even if a lot of them are hippocrits.

@phoenixone1 My first impression was, one could say that about any group. This is what the anti-vaxxers say about us.

@JackPedigo the difference is...our group isn't dying.

@phoenixone1 Exactly right. I was Christian and you are taught not to question the preacher and not to question god because you’re going to hell if you do. Complete bullshit. The only reason they teach you not to question is the whole religion is based with no evidence. If you start questioning then you realize the bullshit doesn’t add up

@phoenixone1 But they are but not in numbers anywhere near the anti-vaxxer group. Nothing is 100% safe.

@abyers1970 It was the conditioning of Christian churches to not question authority that made it possible for the Nazis to rise in the 1930's. Nobody questioned them until it was too late to do anything.

@snytiger6 And if they had questioned they would no longer be around.

@abyers1970 If you question, besides knowing the bullshit doesn’t add up, you are not obeying. They want you obeying.

@yvilletom That is why loyalty is touted as being the no. 1 virtue among conservatives.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622005
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.