Agnostic.com

12 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Obviously, their straight children are straight because they were deprived of that knowledge.

Bullshit

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 13, 2021

Reminds me of the bible passage about conceiving by a stripped or spotted plant and your offspring will be stripped or spotted.

Missouri parent is an idiot but I am not sure there should be a classroom pride flag. Just teaching the truth is enough.

P.S. Anybody who has an issue with homosexuality should be buggered thrice daily for the rest of their lives.

I'm afraid I disagree even idiots have a right to body autonomy.

@Lorajay You make a valid point.

Welcome to the Madmen (and Madwomen) of Missouri, complete with their fears, their stupidity, their arrogance and their intolerance.

Maybe if we tell them that wearing a mask will prevent them from accidentally performing oral sex on a person of the same gender, they will wear a mask and insist their kids do too? It protects from the power of the flag?

If I had been the Principal I would have told the parent, "You better not let your child spend too much time in your garage. They might turn into a car."

This just produces a resigned sadness in me ….there really is no hope for equality and understanding & acceptance of different sexual orientations when education authorities “cave in” to religious bigotry and ignorance. They have no right to call themselves educators if they cannot themselves point out the ignorance of the view that you can make a child “gay” by displaying a flag or teaching them about difference and inclusiveness.

Teacher's should be made to do a degree in child psychology on top of their teachers degree. Not knowing how to handle children can scar children for life. Teachers are known to make or break children. They should not become teachers to push their views and their religion. Some teachers are dictators. They destroy children's confidence.

Oh, FFS!!
🙄🤦♀️

Can you remove one of your double postings.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622108
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.