Agnostic.com

6 17

As a Canadian who has traveled through more states of the union than most Americans this is spot on.

SnowyOwl 8 Sep 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

truth

The area labeled French is actually the most AngloSaxon region of Canada, Quebec (originally New France) is the province to the east that is labeled as snow. Alberta is famous for Oil, especially the Tar Sands but not for beer, beef but not beer. Washington/Oregon/Alaska plus an island larger than many US states and of course the Rockies would better describe British Columbia or just BC Bud would also work, very high grade pot growing. The Maritimes are like New England but with a sense of humour. etc etc

@SnowyOwl some day ill get up there and see for myself.

@CallMeDave I've been down there and a lot more besides, travel is a great eye opener. I have visited 46 states and lived in a few as well, generally the people are kind and generous but the government tends to keep slipping towards goose stepping.

@SnowyOwl Guessed I've lived in 11 and been to 46. Missed Rhode Island, Vermont, Alaska and Hawaii.

@CallMeDave Alaska and Hawaii are definitely destination locations

What about Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm? .... and isn't Mexico part of it? 😂🤣

P.S. I loved Montreal and the Laurentian mountains.

Your chart show only your arrogant ignorance of the real USA. I say that having lived in multiple states in different regions of the country, and having traveled through 41 states.

I am right on the border of ye haw and what?

Word Level 8 Sep 13, 2021

Probably a wee bit sadly as I was born here, but I kind of thought of it the same way (exchanging Disneyworld for Key West).

How the rest of the world really sees it.

Not quite "assinine". I met many "real" Americans in places like Lone Pine, Grasshopper Junction and Sacramento for example.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622254
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.